Get more than just a checking, mobile banking, and bill payment from your financial institution. FECCCU is here to help you achieve your financial goals and make your life easier by providing convenient and secure account access.
Experience simplicity; no hassles, no headaches
Unlimited check writing
FECCCU MasterCard Debit Card
No minimum balance
No monthly fees
Surcharge free ATM access at any Coop Network ATM
Verify your transactions with monthly statements or with 24/7 online and mobile access
Accidents happen which is why we make Overdraft Protection easy. There’s no reason to deal with the hassle of bounced checks or overdraft fees when you can choose from one or both of the following options:
- Link your Savings Account. You can link a Savings Account to cover overdraft transfers. If you withdraw more funds than available, we will automatically transfer from your Savings Account to cover your transaction, up to to your available balance.
- Overdraft Line of Credit. An Overdraft line of credit protects your Checking Account when it gets overdrawn by transferring the overdrawn amount from the line of credit. You will pay interest on the number of days you use the loan. Making monthly or lump sum payments will free up your available credit for when you need it next.
Enhance your checking account experience with these complementary Checking Account Services.
- Automatic Payroll Deduction. A convenient way to automate your loan payments or monthly transfers from your paycheck.
- Direct Deposit. Electronically transfer payments from your employer or other payer directly into your FECCCU Checking or Savings account, saving you the time and hassle of cashing checks.
- MasterCard Debit Card. Easily access funds in your Checking Account for purchases or ATM transactions.
There is no fee to open a FECCCU Checking Account with an existing Savings Account. Fees for overdrafts and non-sufficient funds are assessed, when applicable. Other fees may apply for out-of-network ATMs.
All current and applicable fees are available in the Rates and Fees Tab.
Member must authorize Overdraft Protection, inquire with any Member Service Representative.
Membership of the Credit Union is required and open to all who reside, work, or worship in Chippewa County, Michigan.