Simply put, FECCCU membership is open to anyone who resides, works, or worships in Chippewa County, Michigan.
More Specifically, membership at FECCCU is offered to those with the following common bond:
- Any person who resides in Chippewa County, Michigan;
- Any person who regularly works or worships in Chippewa County, Michigan;
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county;
- Spouse of any person who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- Employees of this credit union;
- Members and immediate families1 of the foregoing.
1Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.
How do I Join? Bring your valid government issued picture identification or Driver’s License. We will also need proof of your physical address, date of birth, and social security number. By making a $5 deposit into a Share (savings) Account, you can enjoy all the benefits of being a FECCCU member.
Become a member today and experience the credit union difference!